Terms and Conditions
Code of Conduct
The Tool Talk community was created to allow members the ability to have their voices and opinions heard by major companies. The goal of the community will always be to improve the various products and services our members purchase or use on a daily basis through the opinions provided per each survey or research activity. To remain an active member of the Tool Talk community, you agree to abide by all of the following rules:
- Always provide honest answers. Providing false answers on a survey or in a research activity may lead to the forced forfeit of your reward points and/or the permanent removal of your Tool Talk account.
- Take your time participating in our surveys or in our research activities. If you are not taking the appropriate time to properly read the question and all of the possible answers, this means you are not providing the most accurate answer possible. Doing so may lead to the forced forfeit of your Reward points and/or the permanent removal of your Tool Talk account.
- Provide the most appropriate answers as possible in our surveys or in our research activities. Communications or survey responses that are deemed vulgar, harmful, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, or misleading may lead to the forced forfeit of your reward points and/or the permanent removal of your Tool Talk account.
- You may not access any service or area of this Site where you are not authorized or have the privilege to access.
- You may not misrepresent your affiliation with any Tool Talk member, employee or entity, including framing, copying, or mimicking any portion of this Site to make it resemble that you have a personal or business relationship with Tool Talk or that we have endorsed you in any way.
- You may not use any data robot, data scraper, data spiders, any other automated/programmable means, or interface not provided by Tool Talk to access this Site or to extract survey/research activity, account, and/or personal data.
- You may not access or use any part of this Site in any way that may violate any applicable provincial, federal, or international law, regulation, or other governmental requirement and/or regulation, treaty, or tariff.
- You may not access or use any part of this Site for business or commercial use.
- You may not resell, trade, barter, or otherwise attempt to generate income by providing access to your reward points to members.
- You may not send to, or otherwise impact, Tool Talk or this Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive, or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware", "adware", or other code that could adversely impact this Site or any recipient or take any action, such as a denial of service attack, that might impose a significant burden on this Site's infrastructure or interfere with the ordinary operation of this Site.
- You may not impersonate any individual or entity, including, without limitation, a Tool Talk employee, agent, or client, or other Tool Talk members.
- You may not publish, disseminate, or make reference in any media outlet any Survey/Research Activity or Site information or content without our prior explicit written permission.
- You may not collect or store any personal information about other Tool Talk members.
- You may not engage in any activity that Tool Talk reasonably deems inappropriate, improper, or abusive.
- You may not sign up for the site under multiple different email address or misrepresent yourself as multiple different user ids. Doing so may lead to the forced forfeit of your Reward points and/or the permanent removal of your Tool Talk account.
Tool Talk reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Rewards Program any member it finds to be tampering with this Site, the Rewards process, or the operation of the Rewards Program, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in a disruptive manner, and may void all Reward Points associated with such member.
Failure to comply with the Tool Talk Member Code of Conduct will result in the forced forfeiture of all Reward Points and the immediate termination of your membership account.
Rewards Program Modifications and Termination
Tool Talk may modify any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Rewards Program including, but not limited to: the methods by which Reward Points may be earned, the number of Reward Points required to redeem for a Reward, the value of Rewards offered, the identity of the vendors providing Rewards, and/or conditions under which Rewards may be forfeited at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to redeem Reward Points already earned.
If Tool Talk does provide notice of changes, it may do so by email, regular mail, or by general posting on the Rewards web page or this Site.
The Rewards Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Tool Talk decides to terminate the Rewards Program. Tool Talk may terminate the Rewards Program at any time, with or without notice. Those Participants with a sufficient number of eligible Reward Points for redemption will have thirty (30) days from the date the Rewards Program termination is announced to redeem any Reward Points remaining in their accounts or such Reward Points will be void.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in these Terms and Conditions and on the Rewards Page is accurate and complete.